Saturday, March 24, 2012

Babysitting Axton

This morning Caleb asked if we'd watch Axton for a few hours so he and Audria could go to a movie.  Brody was so excited that Axton was coming that he'd ask every few minutes, "Is it 10:30 yet?!?"  Then when it was a few minutes past 10:30 he started fretting that they had changed their minds and weren't coming!  Needless to say, both boys were excited when their cousin arrived.  I think Axton had fun playing with us too!  He was so good! 
He thought our living room rug was so funny!  He'd reach down and run his fingers through it and then stand up and laugh!  So cute!
 
Brody and Barrett decided that it was warm enough for a swim today.  The pool is only 67 degrees, so I think they're CRAZY...but they had fun! 
Axton sat on the side with me splashing his hands in the water.  I'm not sure yet if he'll tan like Caleb or fry like Audria, so I lathered him up good with baby sunscreen and then put Uncle Mike's hat on him.  He had a baby hat in his bag, but he wouldn't leave it on.  I guess he thinks the Ducks Unlimited hat is cooler ;)
 

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol....he's a guy! You sure have fun with those nephews, don't you?!

Steve said...

Barrett told me it would be warm enough to get in the pool! Guess he was right!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had lots of fun!!
~Audria