Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here's my excuse

I know I've been absent from blogging.  Last week (as in March 12-16) was Spring Break for the boys.  They did tons of fun stuff with Daddy Steve over Spring Break and I was waiting to get pics from him to blog about it.  But then when I got the pics there were over 300 and since I wasn't there it's harder to blog about it!  This meant I kept putting off posting about things I wanted to post about that are happening now (because I felt like I had to post about SB first!)  So....I'm going to go ahead and just post what I want now and then when time allows (remember....it's tax season), I'll got back and post about SB.  I'll be sure to post links to posts I create about their Spring Break adventures :)

That's all for now. 

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

I figured Facebook had taken you away....