Monday, October 31, 2011

Costume Party

Caleb and Audria invited us to a costume party at David & Daina's house.  It was fun to get together and catch up with our friends from our old small group...and to eat lots of good food!!!  The boys also had fun playing with David's "toys" (golf cart, trampoline, playhouse, bounce house, etc.)!

When Caleb gave me a cd of pictures from the Halloween party, there was also a picture of Audria and Axton.  Axton's smile just melted my heart and I couldn't help but play with this picture in Lightroom.  Isn't it a gorgeous picture?!?

5 comments:

Ginger said...

That's a great picture of both of them! Too cute!

Tyler and Ann said...

I LOVE the picture of Audria & Axton- adorable!

Leave It To Davis said...

Okay, you were a cowgirl, Brody a baseball player, Barrett a football player, and Mike???? was what???? hmmmm...... a grown up who forgot how to dress up???

Staci said...

You didn't notice Mike's sheriff badge? What can I say...mike and I are not really enthusiastic about us having to wear a costume ;)

Mom said...

So cute of Audria and Axton!