Saturday, October 22, 2011

Homeland Security

When your husband is a hunter and God blesses you with little boys...you end up with little hunters at your house.  There is shooting taking place in our house on a daily basis (toy guns, Nerf guns, sticks, and even imaginary guns)!  We have the boys pick their toys up multiple times a day, however, it seems like every time I open the pantry door there's a toy gun laying in the middle of the pantry floor!  I find them various other places around the house (mainly in the middle of the hallways), but the pantry is the most consistant place where I can count on there being a gun (even more than the corner of their room where the guns are stored)!
Today I opened the door to go to the bathroom and found a gun laying directly in front of the potty!  It made me wonder what battle was taking place while someone was using the bathroom...
 
I don't think I'll ever need to worry about my boys not being able to protect their momma.  They make sure to hide their guns around the house so that they're always ready to defend and protect.  Just another advantage of being the only princess in the house :)

2 comments: