Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just Because

 

You know how our boys are always cutting flowers off our rose bushes to give to me?  They always tell me they are bringing me flowers just because they love me.  Wanna know where they get that from?  Their Daddy.  Tonight he went to the grocery store to get something for dinner (which definitely scored him some points!) and came home with flowers for me...just because.  Flowers on Valentines Day or Mother's Day are special...but flowers "just because I love you" mean the world to me!  I'm so blessed to be married to a man that finds joy in making me feel special!  Love you Mike!

5 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

LOVE it- :)

Steve said...

Good job Mike! That is a beautiful photo also!

Daddy Steve

Leave It To Davis said...

oooooo-weeeee!!! Those are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS I have EVER seen!!!! I'm so glad you always have a camera in your hands so you can share these special moments with us. Ya'll always make me smile.

lauren said...

That is soooooo sweet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers and such a sweet, thoughtful gesture, Mike. You are a jewel.
Love
Gmommy