Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Sliding

Today after Bible study the boys and I went to the park for lunch (as has become our routine).  Brody brought his baseball bag and after scarfing down our lunch we got out the bat and ball for a game of baseball.  I was pitcher and whoever wasn't batting played catcher.  This meant I got to chase down every hit ball...quite the workout!  Brody was serious about making every hit into a home run.  This meant that he wanted to practice sliding home (whether I was close to tagging him or not).  I had to laugh this time when he came up spitting out dirt!  This is a boy who really loves the game!

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

His Daddy Steve use to play baseball....and I use to go watch....and sing, "Take me out to the ball game...." I loved watching my brother play! But I loved getting snowcones even better!