Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pump It Up!

I'd heard of Pump It Up before, but I'd never been to one before Autumn's birthday party.  Last Sunday we got to check it out while we celebrated Autumn's 3rd birthday.  Autumn is one of the kids in our small group and she and Brody love playing together. 
I went to the birthday party straight from a baby shower, so I was in a dress and didn't get to play on all the fun bouncy toys...but Mike did!  He and Brody had races through the obstacle courses. 
Barrett had fun going down one of the big slides and playing on the basketball court (below), but he spent most of his time riding around in a Fred Flinstone style car (at least that's what I call those cars that you sit in and push around using your feet). 
(Photos courtesy of Gary G.  What can I say?  He has a nice digital SLR and my Sony Cyber-shot doesn't take very good indoor photos.  We've already passed my birthday and Mother's Day this year...so maybe for Christmas?  *hint hint*)

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

What a fun place, glad the boys had fun!