Friday, June 04, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

Kyle and Susie invited the whole clan over to their house on Memorial Day.  Not only did we have a Mexican Fiesta, we also got to play a lot of fun games!  When we arrived Susie and Billy were in the front yard filling water balloons.  She had warned us to bring clothes to get wet in...but we didn't know what that would entail before we arrived!


Kind of grainy, but still a cute picture of me with Ann & Audria.

Brody put on his cheesy, fake smile for a picture with Ann.

Paula and Kent looked so cute playing catch in the backyard!

The guys took their game of cornhole pretty serious!  I'm not sure who the overall champion was, but it seems like Tyler won a lot of matches.

I tried to download some pictures of the water fight from Paula's blog, but I can't figure out how to do that.  I'll just say that we had a lot of fun and got soaking wet.  I think that Brody enjoyed the water fight most of all.  He was able to stay under the radar (possibly because of his short stature) and was constantly hitting people with water balloons and squirting them with the water guns.  It all caught up with him in the end.  He was very proud when he told me about them dumping the whole tub of water on his head.  He thought it was the coolest thing ever!

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

We had a great time, love when our families get together!