Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Barrett!

It's crazy to think that it's been two whole years since our baby was born!  Brody seemed like such a grown up kid at the time...and now Barrett's older than Brody was when he was born.  Two doesn't seem as "old" as it did when Brody hit that milestone!  Here are a few pictures to show how he's grown over the past couple years.  Yes, he may be on the small side of the growth curve...but my has he grown!

5 days old
1 year old
2 years old
If you want to remember back with me...here's a link to the posts about Barrett's birth...click here

I never thought that Barrett would talk as much as Brody did at this age.  How could he?  Brody doesn't even stop talking to breathe!  I was wrong!  Instead of waiting for Brody to stop talking...Barrett just talks over his brother. 

One of Barrett's favorite things right now is the Happy Birthday song. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear, "Mommy?  Sing Happy Birthday to you!"  So cute!  He was more than happy to let us sing to him this morning before he ate his birthday donuts.
Mike and I have had so much fun with our little "Bear bear" and know that there are many adventures in our future.  We love our little boy so much that our hearts overflow!  In fact, he's my favorite two year old in the ENTIRE WORLD!

4 comments:

Tyler and Ann said...

We love you Barrett! Happy Birthday!

Tyler and Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

He is just so precious and lovable.
A beautiful child with such a wonderful family.

Mom said...

Lub you too Barrett!