Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ready for Guests

Isn't our log daybed gorgeous?!? You have no idea how long I've been looking for something like this. None of the furniture stores around here have anything even close to this. Only Angela can tell you how excited I was when I found a guy at Canton who said he could build me a log daybed!


Yes, I agree with Mike that this room is now a little furniture heavy...but in a few years (when the crib is gone)...it'll be perfect! There is a trundle underneath that will raise up to the same level of the bed making it into a king size bed. Super exciting!!!

5 comments:

meg said...

It's perfect! I'm so glad you found someone who could make that for you.

Leave It To Davis said...

It's nice to know you'll have a place for us when I finally get Dave to come up and get Mike to take him to Cabellas! Your house is gorgeous!

Ann Hastings said...

YAY!

raeann said...

That's awesome!

Chris said...

Now if ya just had the log cabin up in Colorado.