Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Growing Group

Our Grow Group (or small group, or home Bible study group...our church calls them "Grow Groups") began meeting in September 2008. We didn't start the group with the intentions of literally growing...but grow we did! Two kids have already been added in the last year and a half and another one is due any day now! Robin had the idea of taking a picture of all the kids together this past Sunday. I'm so glad she did! It turned out so cute! I'm sure this picture will change a lot over the next few years as more and more children are added.

From left to right: Grayson, Reagan, Barrett, Avery, Brody, Sarah, and Autumn

(In posting this picture, I noticed that ALL of these kids have blue eyes.
I wonder who will be the first one to have a brown eyed baby?)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

That is cute! We should get a whole group (adults and kids) picture sometime soon.

Robyn Glover said...

Precious. We need to do this at least every year as a tradition. The photo will change constantly!

I don't really take credit for this idea, but I'm just glad they were all there and awake.

It's so sweet how Grayson is holding on to Reagan!