Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dart War

On Saturday, Mike and I went to Canton with Daddy Steve and Namaw. Caleb and Audria watched the boys for us (thanks guys!) Our main purpose in going to Canton was to pick up the log daybed that I ordered when I went to Canton in December with Angela. We got the bed and have it set up in Barrett's room...but for some reason the card reader on my computer refuses to see my card (even though it worked yesterday) and I can't find my camera cord. Maybe I can get the pics off my camera when I get to work. Until then, you'll just have to trust me that the bed is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

________________

Last night I was sitting at our desk working on the books for the Lyons Rec. I kept hearing Mike and the boys giggling and laughing in the other room...then they'd all run past me at lightning speed. Before long a dart whizzed by my head and I realized they were having a dart war. They were having so much fun running around the house shooting darts at each other. I'm not sure who was having more fun...Mike or the boys! It warmed my heart to see them laughing uncontrollably and having so much fun together. As I type, there are still two darts sitting by my keyboard. Yes, they also thought it was funny to try to shoot me while I was working. At least we're still at the nurf dart stage. I didn't like it when my brothers and Mike bought guns that shot little pellets. They weren't supposed to hurt...but they did leave a sting and I didn't like it when they shot at me with those! I should have a few years before I have to worry about that again...

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Yes, it warms a mom's heart when her children are laughing and having fun with their dad.....I still love it when my boys wrestle with their dad....now I just tell the boys to be careful, instead of telling their dad to be careful...I don't want their dad to get hurt! The pages are turning.

Chris said...

It sound like the Anderson kids are rubbing off with the dart war things. The boys all got new ones for xmas and are enjoying setting up bunkers and forts all over the house to lay down some "cover fire".

Grammy said...

I'm glad "the boys" have so much
fun together; however, every now and then Staci, you'll have to get in on the action at a time when
"the boys" won't have a clue and think you're working! Have fun!!!!