Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Name This Picture


What should this picture be titled? Leave your idea in the comments...


**** Edited to add****
I have no clue what Ann and I were discussing in this picture. Here was the first picture that Daddy Steve captured of our conversation. It looks pretty serious. Ann is either counting off something that she's telling me...or she's examining her nails while we talk (meaning maybe not quite so serious).

Just moments later he captured this picture. You can't help but laugh when you go back and forth looking at the two very different pictures! Whatever was said either scared us both...or made us both laugh really loud, open mouth laughs!

9 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

A few that came to mind...
"Ann's Double Chin"
"My Crazy Sister-In-Law"
"WOW, NO WAY!!"

Staci said...

Ann - lol! I was thinking more like:
"I'm gonna eat you!" lol
I laugh so hard at us every time I see this picture!

Tyler Hastings said...

I agree Staci. It looks like Ann is about to eat you and you are screaming and closing your eyes. Hoping she goes away.

Do you know what y'all were talking about/doing?

Leave It To Davis said...

"Reaction to reaction".....I am imagining,"I'm pregnant.....me too"

Gmommy said...

How funny!! My thought was the same as Cindy's.

Unknown said...

I ditto Cindy and Gmommy. That was exactly my first thought.

Ann Hastings said...

Sorry to dissapoint Cindy, Grandmommy and Sharon... but I am not pregnant. I knew someone would think that by the picture though!
I actually have no idea what we were talking about- do you know Staci?

Anonymous said...

Staci shows Ann that she can make Mike go skinny dipping in the pool with only her mind.

Jason

Staci said...

Jason - lol. If only it were that easy ;)