Saturday, January 16, 2010

Early Birthday Present

Yesterday Mike picked up pizza and brought it over to Daddy Steve and Namaw's house. He told me that he had to drop something off at home before he came over (I was still at work). We stayed at Daddy Steve and Namaw's to watch a movie and didn't get home until after 11 pm. I had forgotten about him "dropping something off" until we got home. After carrying Barrett to bed, I walked back towards the garage and stopped in my tracks! This was sitting by our front door.
I was so excited! The mirror actually came with our bedroom set and for some time now we've been wanting to get a table so we could put them both by the front door. What a great early birthday present! Thanks, Mike!!!

5 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Mike is so sneaky!

Ann Hastings said...

It looks great- did he get the vase too??? Very thoughtful and sweet, great job Mike!

GG said...

I like your new hall arrangement. You and Mike have such a beautiful house, but most of all I am proud that within that house there is a beautiful home filled with love.

Staci said...

Ann - Yes, he got the vase and arrangement too!

Leave It To Davis said...

Wow, he has great taste...course we knew that cuz he married you!