Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blessed at 30

Daddy Steve took a few pictures of me and the boys after church today. Namaw made a big lunch and a lot of our family came over to celebrate my 30th birthday! I couldn't pick my favorite out of the pictures that he took. Which one or two are your favorites?



(In this picture Brody is looking at my birthday present. It's a bracelet with Brody, Baby K, and Barrett's birthstones on it. It's beautiful!)
Barrett's had a virus and hasn't been feeling very peppy. There was no way he was going to smile for a picture...but he doesn't have to! He still looks precious!


I'm so blessed!

14 comments:

Amber said...

Awe! Perfect! :)

Anna said...

Gorgeous! I love the one of Brody looking at the bracelet and the last one of you and lil b...those are my fav...but I see why you had trouble picking...Happy Day!

Amy said...

I love #3 and #4. They are wonderful! Happy Birthday!

Paula said...

Yes, you are blessed.

Maggie said...

Love them all! Can daddy Steve take my pic??? ;)

megan said...

Happy birthday! ALL of the pictures are beautiful! I love the first one and the third one of you and Brody, and the last one of you and Barrett. So sweet! Can you believe we are 30???

Unknown said...

I love all of them - they look like they were taken by a "master photographer".

Leave It To Davis said...

First and second are my favorite. I cannot believe you are thirty. You look 18.

Ginger said...

I vote for the 1st & 2nd. Happy birthday! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I love them all! Happy 30th Birthday!

Karen said...

They all look great!! Happy Birthday.

Steve and Joan said...

Actually Mike took all the photos with Barrett in them. I took the ones with just Staci and Brody together.

Happy Birthday little girl! You are beautiful!!!

Mom said...

Beautiful!

Ann Hastings said...

I like them all- I can't choose just one favorite!
You're truly blessed with amazing friends & family :)