Tuesday, March 09, 2010

"I don't make friends!"

Mike and I were talking with Brody the other day after his trip to Great Wolf Lodge with Daddy Steve and Barrett. He was telling us about the slides and Barrett taking a nap and how there were a lot of other people there, etc.

I asked him, "Did you make any new friends?" (side note: Whenever we pull up to a park and I see lots of kids on the playground Brody doesn't say, "There are lots of kids here!" instead he says, "There are lots of friends here!" Everyone is his "friend".)

Brody looked at me like I was absolutely crazy and he couldn't believe I was asking him that! He responded emphatically, "No! I can't make friends! Only God can make friends!"

5 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww!

Rebecca said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Brody, you are one smart little guy. Love you.

Leave It To Davis said...

Out of the mouths of babes.....no truer words were ever spoken!

Gmommy said...

Brody is so smart!!!