Friday, March 12, 2010

Glassy Eyes

On Wednesday I took the boys to the park during lunch time. Ann is always talking about how she needs a more current picture of the boys for her desk at work, so since they were having so much fun on the slide I decided to try to get a picture of them together before they went down. To my surprise, they both sat still waiting for me to take a picture. As soon as I brought the camera up Barrett started saying, "Cheese!" Brody put on his fake smile, but for some reason he also glazed over and had a glassy eyed, blank stare on his face! Barrett is workin' the camera in these pictures, but Brody (even when smiling) looks like he'd rather be somewhere else!



2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Halarious- I still love these pictures, thanks for thinking of me and trying :)

Unknown said...

Barrett is sooooo funny! I think they both look just precious.