Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Regular

For the past few weeks, Brody has decided that his time to go #2 is right before bed. Every night he gets totally ready for bed and then has to go poop. At first I thought this was a stall tactic, but now I realize that it's just his regular time. I also have come to realize that everyone in our house is pretty "regular" (it's a sign of a good diet...right?).

This morning Barrett was starting to wake up (Brody was already up) so I told Brody I had to hurry and took off towards my bedroom. I was going to get dressed for our run real quick so we could leave as soon as I got Barrett out of bed. Well as I was running that way Brody started singing a song (it was to the tune of "Ya gotta have faith"), "Mommy's gotta go poop, poop, poop, Mommy's gotta go poop!" I was laughing but told him that I'd already gone. His reply left me on the floor laughing!

"I better get up earlier tomorrow so I can make sure I'm here when you poop!"

Guess that's a boy for ya. If you need more "potty humor" read Megan's blog today.

2 comments:

megan said...

it's impossible to get away from it with so many boys in the house!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Gotta love those not so private potty moments! Jackson is all about the toots right now. He thinks it is so funny when he toots and announces it. : )