Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sit Still

It was warm enough for tank tops the other day, so I tried to get a picture of the boys in one of their only matching outfits. They thought it was really funny to NOT sit still!



At one point Brody tried holding on to Barrett's arm to make him sit still. It might have kept him there, but neither of them were smiling at the camera. I would like to point out that in this picture you can almost imagine a double chin on Barrett!

Here's the closest I got. It may not be what I wanted, but it's still cute.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

awwwww! you just need one more to throw in the mix!!

GG said...

Those pictures are precious. They are going to have even more fun playing together soon.

Leave It To Davis said...

Makes me remember Bryan and Brady being so close.....treasure these moments....unfortunately, they won't last. sniff