Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heart Stopping

Caleb planned a surprise birthday party for Audria on May 2nd. We were all hoping that the part of the party where we all jump out an yell "SURPRISE" wouldn't send her heart into palpitations. The picture of that very moment might make you think otherwise...

But thankfully the surgery she had on her heart a few years ago worked...and her heart was fine. She was VERY surprised though! It was fun!

We had BBQ for dinner and then chocolate cake. This picture needs some analyzing. When you cut with scissors, does your mouth open and close as the scissors open and close? How about candle blowing? When one person is blowing out the candles on their cake, do your lips automatically want to blow air too? I had to laugh when I looked closer at this picture. Not only are Audria and Brody blowing out the candles, but look at Carl and Mike! I wonder if they couldn't help it...just like my mouth moves when I cut with scissors?!

After Audria opened her presents (or more accurately, after Brody opened them for her), David did a good job of getting Brody wound up!


Any guesses at how many times David heard the word "AGAIN"?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

COUNTLESS!! My dad hears that word more often than "Papa"!! :)

Amy said...

That is a most interesting observation - I am certain that I blow out candles with everyone! Also - that is some awesome swinging that Brody gets - how fun - I want to do that!

Nancy said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, AUDRIA!!!!

Many more fun-filled and surprising
birthdays to you!

Leave It To Davis said...

Happy birthday Audria! (I would make Staci pay for publishing that first picture!)