Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun with the Boys

The other day I went out in the garage to head to work and realized that I'd left the double stroller at work the day before. Mike drives the car to work, so my options were to carry Barrett and let Brody walk (which would take MUCH longer than I had time for) or to use the jogging stroller. I guess I could've carried Barrett and let Brody ride in the stroller, but we thought it would be more fun if they hugged all the way down the street! I strapped Barrett in and then Brody climbed in, turned sideways, and hugged Barrett all the way down the street. They both thought it was so much fun!

Yesterday I got to watch Jayden while Angela went to a meeting. Brody was at school, but Barrett thought it was lots of fun. I didn't get any pictures of the two of them together because I was too busy trying to keep Barrett from injuring his cousin! He was fascinated with Jayden and wanted to put him in his mouth (just like any other toy) and crawl all over him! Jayden doesn't roll around yet, so he was an easy target for Barrett!! When Barrett when down for a nap I let Jayden help me do a tax return. You can tell he's gonna be a thinker...and he was really studying this folder that the return was in.

No comments: