Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First One in the Pool

My brothers used to have a race to see who could be the first one to jump in the pool each year. Tyler usually won because he was crazy enough to jump in on January 1st! I don't think they've mentioned that competition in a few years. It's probably a good thing. I think now they'd have the stiff competition of a 2 year old. Today Brody decided it was a good day to go swimming. I was inside working while Namaw was outside with the boys. She hollered inside, "You better come get a picture of your little boy swimming in February!"
He didn't go all the way under, but he did lay on the step and blow bubbles! Brrrrrrr!
When he got out he didn't lay in the sun to warm up...he sat in the shade of his umbrella picnic table!

7 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

That's halarious- I love that Brody wanted to get in the pool in February- that's why I love Texas!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

more power to you, brody! you would fit in well swimming in the ohio climate since it doesn't warm up in the swimming pools until july or august!

Anna said...

Brr! Brody you crazy thing! Whats next the polar bear club?! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

This proves my theory that kids have no internal thermostat!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Paula!

Jenny Rizer said...

That is so funny! What was the temperature? Send him up here and see if he does the same....but then again, I don't think he'd be able to find a pool outside to try it in! :)

Teri said...

Hey our guys were playing with the super soakers wednsday after school!