Friday, February 20, 2009

Last Winter Game

Winter softball has ended...ok...maybe it ended 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. We enjoyed watching PR Black play this winter. Let's just say that winter ball in Texas is more like fall ball in Kansas. There weren't any cancellations for snow ;)

The last night of games was a double header. Since it was a school day for Brody the next day, we just stayed for the first game. Wouldn't ya know that Mike hit a single, double, triple, and over the fence home run in game TWO! I was so upset that we missed that game!

Mike accuses me of only taking pictures of the fans when I'm at the game. I was going to prove him wrong and show him the picture I took of him batting...but it wasn't on my camera? What happened?!? I KNOW I took one of him when he was at bat. Instead there were a few pictures of me and the boys...


Brody always has to take a thing of fruit snacks to the softball game. This time he took a package to share with a friend. I can't remember who he decided to share with, but it was funny when the "friend" package was opened to reveal only 2 fruit snacks!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Ann said...

Way to go Mike- I wish y'all were there for game 2 also!!!
Glad you had a great time!
Love you!