Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life

So how is your life? Are you enjoying each day? Some day's I like to ponder this question. I have been really blessed. I am married to a man who works hard for our family and tells us every day how much he loves us. We have 2 amazing little boys who remind us to slow down and be thankful for the little things in life...from a leaf on the side of the street to the way a cough drop clears out your nose! We've been fortunate to live just down the street from my parents for almost a year now (sooo much fun) and have formed a closer relationship with them than ever before! We both have jobs that we truly enjoy. We are close friends with our siblings and their spouses. We enjoy spending time with our extended family. We are part of a loving church family that has a children's ministry that our boys love. Most importantly, we haved been saved by the precious blood of Christ. What more do I need?

3 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Amen! Well said little girl. (Sorry, but you will always be my little girl.)

Dad

Ann Hastings said...

I agree- well said! We are all truly blessed.
I love you!

Randi Freeby said...

I hear you! I feel the same way. Thank you for reminding me to think about it.