Monday, February 23, 2009

Angela's Birthday

This is the first year in many years that we've got to celebrate Angela's birthday with her...on her birthday! It's fun living so close to each other! We met Mark, Angela, Jayden, and Mark's parents and sister at Rosa's for a fun Mexican dinner.

Barrett and Angela were having a fun conversation until he heard the sound of my camera turning on. Then his head whipped around and he started grinning at the camera.

Brody helped Angela open her presents. This was a present for her and Jayden (from Mark's parents). Brody liked the baby book too!

Brody & Angela blow out the candles while Kara (Mark's sister) watches.

Here's me! I don't know if I've had any pictures of me on here lately...so I thought I'd post one ;) This was when I was trying to get a fussy Barrett to fall asleep. He didn't ever fall asleep, but he did rest for awhile.

It was fun to have a family get together during our work week!
Happy Birthday Angela!
*edit* I just looked at our blog and realized that there's a picture of me in the post before this one! lol

1 comment:

Teri said...

Happy Birthday to Angela!!!! Cute photos, for a second I thought you looked pregnant Staci in that last pic!