Thursday, February 05, 2009

Playin' with Daddy Steve

We've had some beautiful weather lately. Nice enough to sit outside without a jacket on! I think today it's even supposed to get up to 70 degrees!


The other day Barrett woke up from his nap and was playing in the living room at Daddy Steve & Namaw's house while I worked. I suddenly realized that I didn't hear him anymore. When I went looking for him I found him playing outside with Daddy Steve.







I think they were both having lots of fun and enjoying the "winter" weather of Texas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great pictures. Steve you look young enough to be his Dad. My favorites are the first and last one. Barrett is just precious sitting on your chest and smiling - such a happy baby.

Jessica said...

I like the pic where Barrett is really concentrating on working Daddy Steve's nose. I love it when babies really get to work on things. SO cute.

Jenny Rizer said...

That's great! Your boys are lucky to have him so close by. Your dad hasn't aged a bit!! Tell your parents hi for me.

Teri said...

It's been beautiful here too! Love these shots, they need a scrapbook page!