Monday, February 09, 2009

Brody the Builder

On Saturday Mike and Brody went over to Caleb & Audria's to help Caleb build a shed in his back yard. Brody was very excited to go build. He woke up Saturday morning, came and jumped on our bed, and said, "Are your ready to go to Caleb's?" Barrett and I stayed at home to get some housework done in the morning and then we joined them in the afternoon. As soon as Brody woke up from his nap he asked where Daddy & Caleb were. When I told him they were in the backyard he said, "Did they finish the shed?" I told him they were still working on it so he hurried back out there to help.

Barrett was content just watching out the bedroom window.
Brody alternated between watching thru the window with Barrett and going outside to be a little helper.

4 comments:

MerrittTimes said...

He can not be standing up yet. He is getting so big. And that smile, it makes my heart smile.

Unknown said...

He is still a baby, he can't be standing alone!!!

They are both sooo cute (handsome).

Give them a hug for me.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness - look at Barrett standing!! I love those short little legs.

Teri said...

What a cutie!!!! It's been really warm here too!