Monday, December 15, 2008

Quiet Time

While I was drying my hair this morning I put Barrett on the floor in Brody's room and asked Brody to my little helper and play with his brother while I fixed my hair. He was given strict instructions to keep all the little toys (that would fit in Barrett's mouth) off of the floor since Barrett can now army crawl to get wherever he wants to go. Nothing on the floor is safe!!

I was surprised when I peeked around the door and saw this:





Brody was sitting on the floor "reading" his Bible to Barrett! It was so sweet!!! I hurried to get my camera so that I could capture their quiet time together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture. Barrett seems to be listening to every word.

Amy said...

That is the most precious picture. Brody - you are an awesome big brother!
Ms. Amy

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! I hope they have lots of quiet times together!

Steve and Joan said...

I love the way Barrett is so aware of what is going on. He always has a smile or a grin for you when he catches you looking at him.

Teri said...

This is darling, glad you caught this moment!

Anonymous said...

Times like this just make your
heart happy!! Brody's a GREAT
big brother!