Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I can't put my arms down!"

Last night Mark, Angela, and Jayden came over after dinner for a little visit. Jayden looked sooooo cute and warm when they arrived. He was in a full coat/bodysuit/warm thing that looked so cuddly...but it also made me think of The Christmas Story and the line..."I can't put my arms down!"

Mike and I couldn't believe how much Jayden has grown just in the month or so since we last saw him! He has the cutest little chubby cheeks and is really filling out! He made Barrett seem like a little shrimp! Looking at the picture below would you believe that Barrett is 3 months older than Jayden?

Brody LOVED seeing/holding/playing with baby Jayden. He gave him lots of kisses and hugs. One time he was sitting across the room and started saying, "Jayden! Jayden!" I asked what he wanted and he said, "I just wanted to tell Jayden that I love him." Awww!

Here's Brody "reading" our Christmas letter to Angela. I think he was telling her about all the pictures on the back.

Before long Brody and Mark started playing. I'm not exactly sure what they were talking about, but Brody was WOUND up!!! He was laughing hysterically with Mark.

The kids (and the adults too) were beginning to get tired, so Mark and Angela headed home. Before they left I captured this sweet picture of Jayden asleep in Mike's lap. He tried so hard to keep his eyes open, but sleep finally won out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had told Brody that Jayden was coming over. When we pulled up to drop him off at home, he was disappointed that Angela's car was not there yet.

Cute pictures!

Steve and Joan said...

So cute! I see a lot of fun in the future for these three kids!

Daddy Steve

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute together! Glad you are all close so they can grow up together! Jayden has a pretty good chance of being bigger than Barrett! Just look at his dad! Kind of like my kids!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Jayden is sooooo cute! The size thing reminds me of Joseph and Dava Lynn's baby, Nolan. Nolan is 6 weeks older, but Joseph is so much bigger! They are going to have so much fun living close to each other.

JB

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should find out what
Mark told Brody! Ha!

Can't wait to see what these three
accomplish together!

Amy said...

Jayden is adorable!!