Monday, December 29, 2008

Annual Dinner

Tonight was my annual Christmas dinner with Juli Beth and Megan. This year we added someone new! Carrie (another life long friend) drove into town to go out to dinner with us. We went to Abuelo's (like always...that way we don't have to decide on where to eat) for dinner and followed it up with an amazing cookie/ice cream dessert from B & J's. After dinner we went back to my parents' house to watch old home movies of the 4 of us girls. We found one from 1992 where we made our own version of Rescue 9-1-1. Do you remember that show? Well, I think ours was a little less serious than the one I used to watch on tv. We were crying we were laughing so hard as we watched it! Megan and I were very dramatic in the video (faking tears as we talked about the fact that JB almost died choking on a cracker), while Carrie said, "I don't see what the big deal was! It was just a little cracker!" lol. Probably have to see it to know what I mean. Maybe someday I'll upload the video for you...

3 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Yeah for lifelong girlfriends and great food :) SO glad y'all had a wonderful time!

Jenny Rizer said...

How fun!! Wish I had been in town to join ya'll! We are coming to Texas Jan. 16th for a week. It will be a quick week, but I'll see if I can steal some time to have dinner or lunch with you and JB??

Ledbetter Fam said...

It was so fun!

JB