Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Cowboys Game

Today we went to Tyler and Ann's house for lunch, a game of football (with the guys), dinner, and the Cowboys game. Tyler and Ann made some fabulous fajitas for lunch and had a huge spread of dessert stuff to snack on until dinner time (pizza). I ate WAY too much food, but it's ok...it was good!!!

Barrett and Caleb ready for the Dallas Cowboys game (little did we know it'd be the last one of the season).


The guys during the game. It was a TERRIBLE game. (Notice Josh and Tyler are actually glaring at the players! You'll also notice that Dad is the only one that still has a smile on his face. I'm glad he can still smile even when his team is being stomped into the ground!)


Brody watched some of the game, but then he got busy shooting Ann's Grandma Nix and GG with his dart gun. (No, he's not shooting a grandma that's asleep...she was playing dead.)


This was the first time I've ever seen they guys walk away from the tv during a Cowboys game. I guess they just couldn't handle it anymore. Before the 4th quarter ended, they headed back to Tyler's game room to play Foosball. I was so proud when I walked in there to find Brody taking a picture of them!

7 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

It was so much fun having everyone over :)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day for me. I enjoyed being with Ann's grandmother again. I have never seen such reactions from a group of men over a ball game. I think their team should have played the Eagles instead of the Cowboy team. Thanks Tyler and Ann for a great day.

Amy said...

Oh my, that picture of all the guys is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you explained the picture of Grandma playing dead. She does look kinda like she's asleep.

Rebecca said...

That game WAS brutal! Joanna and I made it through the whole thing although our eyes were bleeding when it was over. I'm surprised the TV survived the experience.

Steve and Joan said...

That was a sarcastic smile on my face. I knew at that point that the game was hopeless. I sure enjoyed everything else about the day, though!!!

Daddy Steve

Teri said...

Great photos, I love this last one of Brody taking photos, whereever did he get that urge!