Monday, December 08, 2008

Breakfast Conversation with a 2 year old

Brody -"I lost my daddy this morning Momma!"
Staci - "You lost him? Where did you lose him?"
Brody - "In Ft. Worth! He went to work."
Staci - "Oh."
Brody - "Did he take his work key with him?"
Staci - "yes"
Brody - "Will he bring it back home to us?"
Staci - "yes"
Brody - "When he gets home I'm gonna pull the thingy on his work keys out really far!!!" (Mike's work "key" is a magnetic thing on a retractable cord.)
Staci - "ok"
Brody - "Is he driving home right now, Momma?"
Staci - "no, not yet"
Brody - "I love my daddy so much! Do you know that?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Gotta love conversations with young children!!

Amy said...

Too sweet.

suzspeaks said...

aww!

Steve and Joan said...

I am so glad Brody loves his Daddy so much! He has a fantastic Daddy

Lambert Loggings said...

I hope you write this down in his scrap book!! So sweet!