Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Lunch

After spending a relaxing morning at home with the boys, we headed to Dad & Mom's house for some good southern cookin'! Mom made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, fried okra, salad, jello salad, sweet tea, and rolls. Yummmm! It was good...and we were stuffed afterwards!


Brody was ready for everyone to finish eating so that he could open more presents!


Brody showing Barrett the present that Daddy Steve & Namaw got for Barrett. Mom and I are hoping it'll help entertain Barrett during tax season.

"You mean this present is for ME???"


Brody got his first camera from Daddy Steve and Namaw. I'm so proud to have a little photographer! He was super excited about it. For a few weeks he'd been telling me that he'd get his own camera when he "gets older". When he opened it he said, "I have mine own camera! I'm older now!!"

After all the presents were opened, Ann and I went outside to watch the boys play baseball with Brody's new ball and bat. It was fun having Tyler and Ann here for Christmas this year, although we missed Caleb & Audria (they went to St. Thomas with Audria's family).

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Some of the pictures aren't showing up, but I LOVE that Brody got a camera!

Ann Hastings said...

It was great getting to spend Christmas Day with y'all- love you:)

Steve and Joan said...

I love the photo of Barrett wondering if the present is for him! And the last photo - two beautiful girls!!!