Monday, June 30, 2008

Taco Bueno at 2 days old

Where do you go for dinner on Sunday night? Taco Bueno of course! We got out of the hospital just in time to meet up with everyone at Bueno! Daddy Steve and Namaw brought Brody up to Bueno. He was sooooo excited to see Barrett! He wanted to hold him as soon as we walked in the restaurant.

Billy, Paula, Brett, Amanda, Amanda's parents, Caleb, Audria, Daddy Steve, & Namaw were all there to eat dinner with us.
Brody really likes Paula (and I think she has a thing for him too ;) He didn't have to try too hard to mooch some cinnamon chips off of her plate.


After Bueno it was time to go home and go to bed! Let me say that our bed felt WONDERFUL after spending the last 3 days in a hard, hospital bed!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I should have expectedthat Barrett's first trip would be Bueno!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family! I'm so happy for you guys!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

Congrats on the birth of Barrett! Wish we could have been at Bueno with y'all....it was a crazy move-in weekend for us. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family! Take care & hope you are getting some rest!

Amy said...

Haha.. so funny you went straight from the hospital to Taco Bueno. I was looking at the menu in the background of one of the pics and was wishing I was there ordering something. YUM!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to sharing many more chips with Brody. (My bottom doesn't need them anyway.)

Ginger said...

I found out Harker Heights has a Taco Bueno...I'm going to have to make a trip to find out what all the fuss is about.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Well, shoot!!! We usually go there on Sunday nights, but we decided something different this past Sunday. I wish I had known.

JB

Anonymous said...

Just had so much fun reading all the blogs and looking at the pictures. I really wish I could be there . . . Know that we are thinking of you guys and are thrilled for you! Our turn in just 2 months! Yea! Love you tons.

Teri said...

Great photos, so glad you have your helpers. Miss you!