Thursday, June 19, 2008

Close?

As we near the end of this pregnancy, the question is thrown out there every day..."Is today the day?" This morning as I was walking on the treadmill at the gym I was feeling a lot of pressure. I was also feeling kinda nauseous. I have an appointment today at 11:20 and am hoping the midwife can tell me if I've made any more progress from my dilation last week. Tomorrow I'll be 38 weeks pregnant...so hopefully the longest we'll have to wait is another 2 weeks.

Here are my belly pics from this past Sunday. I was 37 weeks 2 days. Brody insisted on being in the picture with me...but he refused to smile! lol

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Looking great, hope the doctor gets things moving in there!

Ledbetter Fam said...

So excited!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow night (that is if you haven't gone into labor).

JB

Christy and Justin Vercher said...

You look beautiful pregnant! It's crazy to see the belly pictures because it reminds me of how awesome God is in creating our children.

We'll be praying for your labor and delivery.

Shauna said...

Oh Staci,
You look so amazing!!!! You and I need to get together soon! I miss you and there is just no good reason now that you are here! Well maybe there is for the next few weeks. Then the next few weeks after that...But after that - no more!

Anonymous said...

I think you look bigger with this one than with Brody. Good Luck with the "waiting" period the next few days

Liam and Graham said...

Staci you look fantastic! I can't believe it's almost time to meet the new little man in your life!

Steve and Joan said...

I like Brody's wave!

Dad

Amy said...

You and Brody look great!