Friday, June 27, 2008

6:41 am

We're up and getting ready to head to the hospital. We're supposed to be there by 8 am (since we're not sure what traffic will be like we're gonna leave here in about 1/2 an hour). I'm excited...but nervous. Since I've done this before...I know how painful it is and am not looking forward to the pain! However, I know that it is worth it. I can't wait to hold our sweet little boy! Please continue to pray for my labor & delivery and that both baby and I will remain healthy throughout the process.

10 comments:

RaeAnn said...

We are praying for a good delivery for you. I'd say painless but I don't think that will happen! We'll be thinking about you all day! Good Luck!

suzspeaks said...

I'll be praying and thinking about you all day!! Can't wait to meet your new little boy!

Amy said...

Good luck Staci, Mike and Barrett! I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted! We love you guys!!

Tyler Hastings said...

Can't wait to see him.

Rebecca said...

Having not been preggers yet, I'm going to tell myself that the pain that you feel is a pain in your heart for not being pregnant anymore because it's so much fun! :)

Liam and Graham said...

Hope everything goes well Staci! Can't wait to see pics of little Barrett!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm thinking about you today. I can't wait to hear how it goes and see pics of the precious baby.

JB

Karen said...

Praying that everything goes smoothly today and Barrett makes his arrival safely into the world!

Ann Hastings said...

I am praying for you and sweet little Barrett... love you!