Wednesday, June 25, 2008

11:53 pm

We just got home. Mike and I dropped Brody off at my parents' house around 4:30 pm so we could go to the mall and walk. We ended up just letting him spend the night there and went to dinner and a movie (Get Smart). I had some pretty strong contractions during the movie. We're gonna try to get some sleep now. I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow at 10:50 am. I'll update the blog if we leave for the hospital before then. Thanks for all of your prayers...keep them up!

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Yeah!!! I'll be praying for you today!!! love you!

Amy said...

Good luck, Stac. Sounds like it could be very, very soon.

Steve and Joan said...

Brody was really good last night. We went swimming and then walked to the playground. Brody is so much fun!

He went to bed at 8:15 after we gave him Children's Tylenal. I checked his temperature about 11:00 and he didn't have any.

We are all looking forward to the new baby!!!

Brody just woke up - 7:45 a.m. and he sounds very happy.

Dad

Leave It To Davis said...

What did you think about Get Smart? Bryan loved it! it is nice you 2 were able to have some alone time.

RyAnn said...

We will be praying for you Stacey! Can't wait to hear about the new little one!

Anna said...

Oh I hope he comes tomorrow on my birthday:-) Definitely praying for you!