Friday, June 27, 2008

9:36 PM

The epidural was a huge success! The nurses felt that Staci did a terrific job having contractions and holding still while they plunged that huge needle into her back. :o She is still around a 7 so they are turning up the PIT. They will check her again in about an hour (10:30pm CST).

Aren't these the most beautiful feet you've ever seen!!



Evidence that the Epidural is working!!



This is a picture of the monitor. The blue graph is the babies heart beat and the bottom yellow one represents the contractions. The vertical lines represent 1 minute in time.... As you can see the contractions are coming pretty often now.

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah! Get that baby here!!! I was actually up there for an appointment today at 4:10pm, but I wasn't sure about her progress so I didn't come over. I should have. Oh well!

JB

Anonymous said...

Staci--you almost look like you are having fun! Epidurals are great when you need them. Hope it's not much longer. I am up late to make cookies so I will keep watching for the latest update.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for epidurals!

RyAnn said...

Epidurals are the BEST! GO Staci Go!