Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back in Texas

We're back in Texas. We are currently without internet at our rent house, so I haven't had time to blog much the past few days. I just wanted to let you know that we made the move safely. It was VERY hard to leave our friends in Kansas...and also hard to close the door and drive away from the house that we've invested so much in. I'll blog more about it later.

I will say that Brody is so happy that we are back together as a family (as are Mike and I). Last night as Mike put him to bed he said, "Daddy happy? Mommy happy? Brody happy! Together again!!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that y'all made it safely and are back together again! That is so cute what Brody said. What a sweet boy!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

So sweet! Glad you guys are back together again! I know it was really really difficult on all of you to be apart for so long.

Anonymous said...

I hear your angst! But we're so glad to have you back. May God bless you wtih many new friends, a good job for Mike and many happy Texas memories as a family.

Tyler and Ann said...

We are all so happy to have all of you here as one big, happy family! We are praying for y'all and all of the things to come!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Namaw happy!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

Welcome back to the promised land! Glad y'all are together again. We are excited to see what God has planned for your life in Texas!