Monday, June 23, 2008

Still Exercisin'

There were several people who were surprised to see me at the gym this morning. I guess it's not the most common thing for a woman to still be working out just a few days before she's going to have a baby. This morning I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Tomorrow I'll probably do the Body Pump class, Wednesday the Cardio Attack aerobics class, and Thursday I'll walk again. I guess if stripping my membranes doesn't send me into labor on Thursday, I could go in on Friday morning and do one more Body Pump class before they break my water that day. We'll see. I did have one guy say, "So Friday's the big day? Guess we'll see ya in here on Monday?" lol! I told him I might take a few weeks off ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are amazing. But your diligence will be rewarded. I'm sure of it.

Anna said...

You are awesome...Hopefully your labor will go fast and all this exercise will pay off!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

Wow, staci. You amaze me. When the prego time comes for me in the future, I'll need to find out the secret to keeping up with a workout routine from you. Keep up the good work, that's awesome!

RaeAnn said...

Great job Staci! Hopefully all this activity will get the little guy moving and help you through labor.

Leave It To Davis said...

It is Wednesday morning, and your dad IM'd me that you didn't excercise this morning.....maybe today is the day! This is exciting!