Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grrrrrrr!

STILL no internet at our house! It was supposed to be installed by 6 pm last night...and we're still waiting. Hopefully Mike can get it up and running today (I'm sure he'll love being on the phone with the internet company all morning)! I have so much to blog about...so stay tuned!

I will tell you that Brody woke up this morning saying, "Donut shop?!?!" I have no clue why he woke up talking about donuts...but I persuaded Mike that he should listen to his son and go to the donut shop. Then he should stop by my office and bring me a few donuts on their way home. They were yummy!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still no internet? Why am I not surprised? Hope you get it soon. And easy on the donuts girl.... (although now IS the time to indulge if there ever was one I suppose.)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I can't wait for you to get back to blogging. I'm anxious to hear how the house is and how much fun y'all are having together.

JB

Teri said...

Glad you got some donuts. We enjoyed getting to say Hi to Mike and Brody today. hang in there!

Leave It To Davis said...

He must be kin to Bryan.....this morning, he woke up saying, "Can you take me by Shipleys on the way to work?" He got donut holes, and a chocolate milk. I was forced to get two warm, squooshy-soft glazed donuts for myself. He twisted my arm. :)

Amy said...

LOL about the donuts. Glad they were tasty :)