Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

When I looked at the weather before we left Texas, it said that it would be in the 70's this week in Kansas. What I forgot was that in Kansas it still gets cold at night (30's or 40's) and MAYBE reaches the 70's by late afternoon!!! I'm wishing that I brought shoes other than sandals and a few long sleeve shirts for myself! I guess Brody was trying to tell me that he was a little chilly too. This morning I looked over and saw this: He was laying in the sun covered up by a hand towel from the bathroom!!! I'm glad that I packed him a few sweatshirts and a jacket!!

Brody really misses Mike when he's at work, so today I told him we'd meet Daddy at the park for lunch. He was VERY excited and kept asking for lunch time! I told him it would be after room time...so he wanted room time right away! lol

You'd think I'd have figured this out by now, but I really should feed him lunch BEFORE we go to the park. Once we get to the park there's no way to get him to stop and eat a good lunch! Mike scarfed down his lunch so that he could go play with Brody. I ended up feeding Brody his lunch when we got home from the park.


After work Mike and Brody mowed again. For days Mike has been telling Brody that they could mow again on Tuesday. This morning he told Brody that after his nap they would mow. As soon as his head popped off the pillow this afternoon he was saying, "Daddy mow?!?!?" I was glad that Mike was already home from work and ready to take him outside! If he hadn't been home yet I'm afraid I would've had a major meltdown on my hands!

No comments: