Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday

This morning Brody was very excited to go to church. When he was all dressed and ready to go, he headed towards the door and sat down to wait on us.
After church Mike's mom, Grammy, came over to our house for lunch. When Brody went down for his nap, Mike and I headed out for a date while Grammy stayed to babysit. Mike and I got to see the movie Leatherheads, eat at Chilli's, and do a little shopping. It was fun to have time alone with each other.

It sounds like Brody and Grammy had fun while we were gone. I think he was able to convince her to go outside and play golf for hours on end! Grammy also left us with several mornings worth of muffins! Yumm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness--my heart is melting...oozing away into a little puddle at the feet of this extremely handsome little guy!

Ann Hastings said...

So sweet, I love this picture :)

I am glad that y'all had date night!

Leave It To Davis said...

His little legs from his knees to his boots aren't even one step high.....you need to take pictures on these steps as he grows....