Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to work

Not really...but I did get to go back to the gym and teach an aerobics class today! I was glad to see that I could pick up where I left off (except for the fact that I'm a lot slower now with this huge boy inside me)! A few people joked with me about the fact that I left a job working at a gym to take a desk job and now I've gained a lot of weight! lol.

Brody was a little shy at first, but it wasn't long before he remembered what his jobs were at the rec. He asked Junior for the key so they could go upstairs and sweep the gym floor. He even remembered which door he was supposed to go unlock! RaeAnn didn't take Cheyenne to daycare this morning until lunch time, so she and Brody got to play together. Junior played with the kids for a few hours while RaeAnn and I visited and followed them around.
I even got to show a few people the ropes at the gym. RaeAnn was in the other room and the people that came in hadn't been in for a while (so they had no clue that I have moved). It was fun showing them around and made me miss working at the gym.

After we left the gym we stopped by Mike's office. Brody was so happy to get to see Daddy! He was even able to convince Daddy to climb up a TALL ladder.
The ladder leads all the way up to the roof of the school!
When we left Daddy's office Brody talked about going on the roof with Daddy all the way back to our house!

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I am glad you got to go back to work and teach, see everyone and just be with friends. I bet Brody LOVED climbing that TALL ladder!

Leave It To Davis said...

I am having a heart attack!!!! I hope you had something very soft underneath that ladder in case his little boot slipped!