Monday, April 28, 2008

Golfin' with Daddy

When we got home from seeing Daddy at work it was time for lunch and then naptime. Mike told Brody that after his nap and after dinner they would get to play golf together. This was plenty of motivation for Brody to be excited to go down for a nap! While he was napping I cleaned out the shop. The shop looks great now...but my back is killing me!!!

Brody woke up from his nap saying, "Golf with Daddy?!?" Mike was helping with a high school golf tournament and wanted me to bring Brody out there after dinner. He said by then he'd be almost done and ready to play some golf with Brody. So we ate dinner and headed to the golf course.

Mike borrowed a golf cart from one of our friends which enabled me to go with them and watch (there was no way I had the energy to walk around the golf course)! Brody was soooo excited to get to "drive" the golf cart with Daddy. One of the high school golfers, Kramer, played the first hole with Mike and Brody. On the first hole I realized that there's NO WAY we could take Brody to a professional golf tournament right now! He was a chatter box the entire time!
I like this picture because of Brody's expression (that I couldn't catch perfectly). Every time Mike would drive the ball off the tee Brody would say, "WOW!!" in a loud whisper voice! It was so cute :)
Brody's turn to hit off the tee. I'm shocked at how good his hand eye coordination is! I think it's better than mine!
Putting with his putter.
Getting a few tips from Daddy.
He had so much fun golfing at the golf course! I hope that it's something that my boys can enjoy together for years and years to come.

7 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Too cute... I am sure Brody will be a great golfer like his dad!

Jamie said...

Wow he look so serious. Here comes the next Tiger Woods!

Laura said...

How fun!!! Go Brody!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

Looks like he is getting ready for the PGA tour. :)

Unknown said...

I love the golf pictures! Brody gets to do such fun things with his Daddy! As far as pregnancy pictures, I am not sure you should hold your breath. : ) I took a grand total of 2 pregnancy pictures when pregnant with Jackson, and they were both taken on the day I went to the hospital to be induced. Maybe things will be different, but I can't make any promises! I told Boone I was going to tell you that I wanted to wait till swimsuit season arrived before I took pregnant pictures. : )

Ledbetter Fam said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun with Mike!!! Great job golfing Brody!!!

JB

Leave It To Davis said...

He is the most precious little man I have ever seen......and I can't imagine that he couldn't be quiet! :)