Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break!!!

One day last week Dad said, "Oh. I took next week off work!" Mom and I asked why and he said, "Because it's Spring Break and I'm gonna hang out with my grandson!"

Today was the first day of Daddy Steve & Brody's Spring Break. They started the day off with a long walk. Daddy Steve put Brody in the backpack and they were gone for well over an hour! After their walk, they played at home until lunch time. Then after Brody's nap they headed to the park! It makes me acknowledge how big Brody is getting when I see pictures of him climbing around on the playground equipment all by himself!
Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!
As we were driving from Kansas to Texas a few weeks ago we saw some flags. Brody asked what they were and since then he's LOVED flags! There were some flags at the park, so Daddy Steve and Brody spent some time watching them wave in the wind.

Tonight was girls night for me, Ann, & Audria. Audria is also on Spring Break and wanted me and Ann to come hang out with her. We went to Chili's, Coldstone, and then to Blockbuster to rent a movie. We watched No Reservations. It was a good movie! We had a lot of fun together just talking and laughing. I'm spending the night at Audria & Caleb's tonight so that Audria and I can go get our hair cut tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you dad sent me that album with these pics, and I couldn't believe how grown up he looked! He really is getting so big! Your girls night sounds like so much fun. Have fun getting your hair cut...going to do anything drastic??

Ann Hastings said...

I loved our girls night, we should do that at least once a month :)

Jamie said...

Oh Brody's shorts make me long for the warmer weather. Please send some of that sunshine to Ohio!!!