Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Since Mike has to leave tomorrow around 1 pm, we decided to have Easter dinner with the family today! Everyone arrived around 4 pm and Tyler, Ron, Josh, and I started hiding the eggs for the kids. This was Brody's first year to hunt Easter eggs. We let Brody and Collin have a head start and Lauren and Katelyn were happy to help the boys find the "obvious" eggs.
After Brody filled his basket with eggs, he sat down with Daddy to open them.
Jelly beans!!!! So that's why I wanted all those eggs! Brody even traded a few eggs with Collin so he could have more jelly beans rather than chocolate (he doesn't take after me there)!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yummy jelly beans :)

Jessica said...

Didn't you love watching Brody hunting those eggs? This year was Siennalee's first real Easter egg hunt - I think I had just as much fun as she did as I watched her hunt! Perfect activity for a new toddler - hunt, gather, and hoard!

Rebecca said...

What's with boys and chocolate?!? I don't know a single boy who just loves it! CRAZY!!!