Sunday, March 30, 2008

Answered Prayers

Just wanted to update you on a few prayers that have been answered in our life lately.

Friday I had my first appointment with my new CNM (certified nurse midwife). It was a very looooong appointment...but that was mainly due to the fact that they had to transfer over my records and then I had to do the hour glucose test. I felt much more at ease after I met with CNM. I really felt like she cared about me and my family. I also could tell (from her response to some of the things that I said) that she's a Christian. I still really miss Debbie...but I know that this lady will be good too.

The 2nd answered prayer is that we have found a place to rent when Mike moves here in June!!! A friend from church has a house that's just down the street from my parents that he and his wife are willing to rent to us! I'm sooooo thankful! I was very worried about having to live in an apartment with a newborn baby...and waking up neighbors whenever he cries! Now that worry is gone! This will also help us save money since I can walk to work and don't have to drive! We're so thankful to God for providing!

Please continue to pray that God will send just the right person to buy our house in Kansas. Also continue to pray for Mike's job search and for our emotional strength while we're so many miles apart.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome news! God is so faithful. I know He has the perfect buyer already picked out for your Kansas house. I will still be praying for you guys.

Amy said...

Praise the Lord! I will continue to pray for you guys.

Ann Hastings said...

We are still praying for you and Mike. SOO exciting you found a place so close to your parents- that lifts a burden :)We hope that your CNM turns out to be all that you want!

Julie said...

I am praying for you guys! I know that must be hard but you can see already how God is paving the way for you.

RaeAnn said...

I'm glad God is making your tansition easier for you. You will continue to be in our prayers.