Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sneakin' Out

Have you ever had to leave church early? Make sure you don't sit by us if you do! This morning the sermon was just about over when a young couple got up to leave. Their plan was to leave discretely thru one of the back doors. What they didn't realize was that they were passing by a little boy who likes to talk to everyone! As they walked by us, Brody said really loud, "Bye bye!!" causing everyone around us to laugh! After church people were walking up to me saying, "Don't try to sneak out early if you're sitting by Brody!"

I was proud of how well he did this morning. At our church in KS Brody was still young enough to go to the nursery. We would usually take him to the nursery just before the sermon started. At PR they stop going to the nursery when they're 18 months old! I was so nervous about how he'd do...but he was really good! I may not have heard a word of the sermon...but that'll come with time ;) He also did really well in Bible class (I'm sure it helped that Namaw was one of the teachers)!

Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures right now, so I'll post later about our visit to Temple.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad ya'll moved back to Texas. Between the yogurt movie this week and the cheerful "bye" this morning, Brody has already provided several good laughs.

Amy said...

Lol.. that is so funny.

Steve and Joan said...

As Brody says... "It was really loud!" when he said "Bye, Bye!"

Daddy Steve

Rebecca said...

That's great...serves them right for leaving early! :)