Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

What a hottie! He takes after his daddy ;)
For Easter, Mike and I got Brody his first Bible. He was so proud of that Bible! He kept telling us that it's "Brody's Bible!" It has been so fun to see Brody's enthusiasm about God, Jesus, and church! I love hearing about the things he learns in Sunday school. I also love hearing him talk about all the things that God made. His favorite thing that God made is still the moon :)


After lunch, Mike and Brody played together until nap time. Then it was time for Mike to pack up the car and head for Kansas. I had a hard time letting him go. It'll be a month before we see each other again! Don't worry...I hid one of his shirts under my pillow so that I can breathe in his scent as I go to sleep every night.

5 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Oh, I know that was really hard. We'll be praying for you.

JB

RaeAnn said...

Oh my gosh! Brody is so cute!! He looks all grown up!

Amy said...

I love his gelled hair. So handsome :)

Jamie said...

Brody looks so handsome in his vest and tie.

Rebecca said...

Glad you and Mike got to spend some time together, and that Brody got some daddy time.